3 Reasons You Should be Using Seqwa Today: A blog with reasons explaining how Seqwa can benefit your business.
With millions of products on the Web, you'd think it'd be easy to find what you're looking for, especially when we have search engines at our fingertips. But in reality, most product searches still come up empty-handed. Existing search technologies are based on keywords, not semantics. Information is far more valuable than keywords. It tells us more about things, helping us make smarter decisions and find what we're looking for faster.
Here are three reasons you should choose Seqwa:
Seqwa is way cheaper than its competitors. It is cheap, but not cheap.
The Web is full of search engines, but most of them fall into two categories:
- Overpriced enterprise solutions that are way too expensive and powerful for the average website
- Ad-supported services that either don't deliver quality results or force you to watermark your pages to promote their service
Seqwa is an excellent search solution for e-commerce and content sites. It provides everything you need in a search engine, but it's not overkilling like other enterprise solutions. Here are just a few reasons why we think Seqwa is the best search solution in the market:
- Seqwa is way cheaper than its competitors. It is cheap, but not cheap. You get a powerful search engine that returns relevant results and supports faceted searching without paying an arm and a leg for the privilege.
- Seqwa is easy to implement. The interface is easy to use, and it doesn't take long to configure Seqwa for your website. It takes about 15 minutes to get up and running.
- Seqwa has faceted searching. Many users expect faceted searching of their query results, narrowing down results.
Seqwa brings autocomplete, full-text search, semantic ranking, and semantic search capabilities that can help you build great search sites for your users
One of the most frustrating things about eCommerce sites is that you can't find specific products. Products are scattered across many pages, and you don't want to spend all day sifting through pages of stuff.
Site search features are so popular because they allow users to search for a specific product and quickly find it while narrowing down results by filtering by size, price, color, or any other attribute.
The problem with this approach is that it often involves a trade-off between relevancy and specificity. That is, the more specific your search terms are, the less likely it is that you'll find a relevant result.
The solution is to use semantic search — a technology that understands the meaning of words and phrases — instead of traditional keyword searches.
For example, if you type "red shoes" into a traditional keyword search engine, it will return all listings from your store that contain those two words in close proximity.
That means you might get a lot of results with the terms “red” and “shoes” that may be products that aren't shoes at all! But with a semantic approach, you'll only get results for actual shoes.
Seqwa helps users find what they want on your site.
- Autocomplete feature suggests words, phrases and correct spellings, improving search experience and conversions.
- Full-text search has revolutionized how we use search engines on the internet. A full-text search is a search for documents in a database that considers the full text of documents.
- Semantic ranking ranks results based on their importance to the user's query. Different results may be relevant to a user's query, but some results may be more relevant than others. A good ranking algorithm will ensure that users see what they want at the top of their results page, improving conversions and making them happy customers
- Semantic search helps find semantically similar web pages and documents even if there are no matching keywords between the query and result. It does so by looking for entities mentioned in search results and user queries, then scores it based on how closely related the entities are.
Seqwa has an API that allows to plug it into almost any application
Seqwa is a powerful, easy-to-use search solution that lets you deploy, manage, and scale search engine capabilities in your apps. Seqwa can be used to build a robust effortless search experience. It's an ideal solution if your app needs full-text search capabilities or you want to add recommendations within your app.
Here are the three main reasons why you should be using Seqwa for the API:
- Seqwa is easy-to-use and deploy. Seqwa takes care of all the technical heavy lifting for you. You don't need to set up any servers or manage any infrastructure. It's also easy for developers to implement and customize to suit your specific business needs.
- Seqwa has an API that allows you to plug it into almost any application. The Seqwa API lets you integrate Seqwa functionalities into any eCommerce, email, CRM, or CMS system. It gives you the freedom to develop custom applications and enhance your existing software with cutting-edge search technology.
- Seqwa provides three functional utilities: Autocomplete, Full-text search with Semantic Ranking, and intent-driven Semantic Search. You can implement one or all of these utilities depending on what best suits your application requirements.
If you're looking for a powerful search solution that won't burn a hole in your pocket, Seqwa is the way to go. Don't be fooled by its "lightness," Seqwa is capable of servicing the most demanding of all search needs out there today. So if you are building an application with a search feature, consider giving Seqwa a try.